FUME EXTRACTION EQUIPMENT | FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM FOR WELDING
The ALFI products are a combination of well proven technique and progressive new ideas. Read about the unique ALFI fume and dust system features here.
- Uses smaller more efficient fans
- Greater extraction performance
- Lower upfront and operational cost
- Less noise
- Fewer fumes escaping
- Saving floor space with the compact design
- Energy efficient motors
- Safe for staff
- Better for the environment
UNIQUE ALFI FUME AND DUST SYSTEM FEATURES:
- SELF SUPPORTING Flexible arm with Internal or External support systems, easy cleaning with precise maneuverability. Unique spring controlled lock to hold the arm steady under operation. FLEXIBLE High temperature resistant and flame retardent hose combined with a metal hood make the lightweight arm the best choice for professional and heavy duty applications for all your fume and dust concerns.
- JET PULSE CLEANING Cartridge filter has “Better than 99.9%” efficiency with extra cleaning convenience. Simply connect the hose to a compressed air line and it is clean in a minute with the built in Jet Pulse System.
- JET PULSE CLEANING WF-Eco Jet Pulse filter has a very efficient built in compressed air cleaning system. In a few minutes it cleans the built in filter cartridge. Just open the door to empty the dust bin!
- ECONOMICAL & EASY TO MOUNT: Mount the WF-Eco Jet Pulse Filter on the wall and attach it to electricity and compressed air. Connect a Flexi Extraction Arm directly to the filter and it’s ready to use.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT Alfi Fume extraction system uses less energy and is cheaper to run than traditional hooded and general fume extraction systems. They use smaller more energy efficient fans to do the same job. Extracting fumes at source means - less air is moved, Only the fumes are extracted, therefore the overall cost of ownership and operation saves on extraction costs and also the re-heating or cooling of the work space.
- STERILE EQUIPMENT The Super-M Arm can be sterilized in an Autoclave. All Surfaces are mirror polished (not electrolytic polishing) for easy disinfection with chemicals. Perfectly balanced external hydraulically suspended parallelogram arms make the hood incredibly easy to move and 100% stable in all positions. Ideal units for surgery, food preperation, veterinary clinics and other sterile environments and work conditions.
The 160mm diameter hose and hood model is intended for applications where 800-1200 m3/h (cubic metres per hour) through the extractor is needed. All Tube Ends are sealed for maximum hygiene.
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE!
30 years’ experience in design and manufacturing at your service. The ALFI products are a combination of well proven technique and progressive new ideas. Made in Sweden to precision engineeing and design standards which has a guaranteed service life and return on investment (ROI).