ALFI EXTRACTION FAN 0.75KW 1 PHASE (INLET 160MM)
ALFI Fan Pole / Wall Mount Fume Extractor
Wall mounted Non-filtered welding fume extractor
• Designed to fit directly onto wall bracket of ALFI extraction arms.
• Three main fan sizes to suit the ALFI retractable extraction arms.
• Available on mobile frame with wheels, handle, inlet spigot, circuit breaker with mother cutout, 4m cable with plug.
• Available with 1 or 3 phase 2 pole motors, 0.37kW to 1.1kW.
• Hazardous and explosive fumes extraction also available.
• Air volume 500 - 2100m³/hr
• Suitable for at source fume and light dust extraction.
• Ideal for welding fume extraction.
Flexible & Strong
• Alfi Fans are built robustly with steel housing and aluminium impeller.
• A 1.5m, 2m or 3m Flexi Extraction Arm can be mounted directly to the bottom of the unit.
• The Flexi Arms are designed with the most modern parallelogram technology which makes them extremely flexible, stable and safe.
Welding Fume & Dust Filter
• The most efficient and economical solution for welding smoke and dust extraction, high volume fume through the hood and with aluminium impeller.
Easy to install - the Alfi Fans have 4 mounting holes on the back of the unit to fasten to the wall / pole bracket
Easy to maintain- the Alfi Fan has no filter or dust tray, therefore fume is vented outdoors or to a inline central unit for particle collection.
Affordable and useful - the Alfi Fan is simple, effective and efficient, with a choice of hose lengths and applications.
Electric High performance fan unit
360 degree base mounted arm system - see arms below (order seperately)
4m electrical cable
ORDER ARMS SEPERATELY
PN: P-052 ALFI Internally Supported Arm 2mtr 160mm dia for wall mounted fans / filters
PN: P-053 ALFI Internally Supported Arm 3mtr 160mm dia for wall mounted fans / filters
PN: P-054 ALFI Internally Supported Arm 4mtr 160mm dia for wall mounted fans / filters
Motor power: 0.75KW 240V or 0.75KW 415V (Please specify Voltage at time of order)
Air movement: 1'000m³/h.
Input Power: 1-Phase, 240V, 50 Hz (3phase 415V also available)
Working in confined spaces
Service and repair work
Manufacturing and Maintenance workshops