FRONIUS MAGICWAVE 2200 JOBG/W/F TIGAC/D
Used in the construction of plant, containers, machinery, structural steel, automobile, allied vendor and aerospace industries. Also in the repair and maintenance of marine vessels, manufacturing tubular frames such as high performance bikes and other vehicles and restoration work.
- AC/DC TIG & electrode welding
- 220 Amps output from a 240 Volt single phase
- Automatic cap-shaping
- Automatic cooling-unit cut out
- Lift arc ignition / HF switch-selectable
- Store up to 100 jobs
- Generator compatible
- Gas test button
- Polarity reversal
- Pulse mode
- Robot interface optional
- Up/Down function via torch
- 2-step / 4-step operation
- Digital display
- Over temperature protection
- Earth leakage monitoring
- Carrying strap
- Thermostat-controlled fan
- S-mark, CE-mark, C Tick, VRD option
Duty Cycle Rating
- 220 Amps @ 35%
- 170 Amps @ 60%
- 150 Amps @ 100%
485 x 180 x 344 mm
This package contains the following items:
- 1 x FRONIUS MAGICWAVE 2200 TIG
- 1 x TIG TORCH 4MTR,
- 1 X EARTH LEAD ASSEMBLY 5MTR,
- 1 X GAS HOSE 1.5MTR
- 1 X HARRIS ARGON REGULATOR
- 1 X POWER SUPPLY PLUG 240V/15AMP
- ALL ASSEMBLED, TESTED & TAGGED.
Machine is Gen safe and has a built in Anti surge device. This device will help in most cases but if you get a large surge you still have the possibility to damage the machine. You will need to make sure to turn off the Tig before the Starting or stopping generator to avoid any voltage fluctuation.
Fronius warranty on all machines is from the date of invoice.
First year Parts and Labour, second year Parts Only, Torches 3 months.