WELDMAX SPATTERGO ANTISPATTER 5L
WELDMAX SPATTERGO Anti-Spatter liquid - MARKET LEADING PRODUCT!!!
Weldmax™ SpatterGo™ provides high-level of protection from weld spatters and metal dross adherence to the surface of metal components during the welding and cutting process. Apply SpatterGo™ to all workpieces, welding equipment, tools and MIG & TIG torch components. A true market leading Anti-spatter solution for use in a large range of welding applications for mild steels, carbon steels, stainless steels and zinc coated steels, plus also protects surfaces including powder coated, galvanized, painted and other common coatings used in manufacturing and metal processing. Used in many industrial applications such as Metal component manufacturing, structural steel fabrication, mining and maintenance workshops, stainless steel food grade processing equipment fabrication.
Key Benefits - SpatterGo heavy duty spatter protection liquid:
- High level protection for steels, stainless steels, zinc-coated
- Suitable for MIG/MAG welding, Spot welding, CNC cutting tables, Plasma cutting, MIG brazing
- Degreasing agent infused to prevent grease/oil adhesion
- Stabilises welding arc - even if grease/oil is present on metal surface
- Shields surfaces when wet or dry (for up to 14days)
- Rust inhibitor (basic)
- Paintable once surface is dry
- Non-flammable, Silicon free
- Ideal for Structural, Engineering, Hydraulics, Automotive and general fabrication
Apply to surface of metal with spray gun or atomiser using very fine mist to completely protect tools, surfaces and components (not suitable for Aluminium). Remove excess liquid with dry cloth after welding. Rinse with water if required
- If swallowed, rinse mouth completely, do not induce vomiting, Call Doctor promptly
- If eye contact, rinse for 5minutes minimum with clean water, seek help if required.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water and soap, remove sodden clothing
- Wash hands thoroughly and take care before eating food, drinking, smoking
- Keep container closed at all times during storage
- Store at room temperature below 40degrees Celsius – protect from frost or snow
- Do not use near strong acids or alkalis
CALL POISONS INFORMATION 13 11 26 IN EMERGENCY. READ MSDS BEFORE USE
Testimonial - Ryan, Gold Coast Sheet Metal fabricator
"As a locally owned and operated sheetmetal fabricator who pride ourselves on high quality workmanship - we were always getting defects in our powder coating process and by changing to the weldmax spatter go antisplatter has had a massive improvement in our production costs due to the pre-paint procedures being removed simply because the spattergo can dry on the metal and still be painted over without cleaning, sanding, washing, and neutralising - now we just send it to paint ... even our painter loves us now."
CALL US FOR A DEMO OR SAMPLE.