WELDMAX 395 SWF MIG WELDER
- Outstanding Arc characteristics - perfect welding on solid steel & flux cored wires
- Super heavy duty 4 wheel drive wire feeder
- Made in Hungary - Using Heavy duty European parts
- Mobile - on wheels and will carry your gas bottle
- Step voltage controlled
- Digital meters are optional extras
- Superb welding properties with high impedence transformer
- Easy operation for every application
- Ideal machine for machinery manufacturing, agricultural maintenance, metal fabrication
- 2T / 4T trigger functions
- Only 1 PCB in the entire machine - uses all industry standard components so they are bullet proof.
Duty Cycle Rating
- 355amp @ 70%
- 300amp @ 100%
- Tested Over 4 Hour Cycle - European Standards
- 770 x 450 x 660 mm
- Weight: 95kg
The Weldmax 395S is designed for professionals who expect superior performance from their welding equipment. The 395 provides consistent welding with clean and crisp welding characteristics on a wide range of materials, including mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium. A solid workhorse in the hard surfacing fields of repairing earthmoving equipment and mining products, with a proven track record of serious heavy duty construction and build quality. Simple to use step switched control system, the Weldmax 395 comes standard with a seperate wire feeder / traveller and contains a Euro torch connection which enables the worlds most popular welding guns to be fitted to them....this ensures you only need 1 range of spare parts in your factory, which is a serious benefit to purchasing and inventory management.
Rugged and reliable, the Weldmax range of migs are one of the last machines standing on the Australian market that is still made 100% in Europe....whereas most other machines in Australia are now made in Asia, the Weldmax has over 25years of experience in harsh outback conditions in many heavy manufacturing environments...from the dirt and bull dust of the agricultural and transport sector to the relentless demands of 24/7 city based lean manufacturing hubs of Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne and all the major towns and cities in between. TRY
BEFORE YOU BUY - GET YOUR FREE ONSITE DEMONSTRATION: QWS offer you onsite obligation free product demonstrations to ensure you are buying or hiring the right welder for your tasks at hand. To request a free onsite demonstration on this product, please contact us here below in the Quick Enquiry form and we will contact you to make a suitable time.
To request a free onsite demonstration on this product, please contact us