WELDMAX 380I INVERTER MIG
The Weldmax 380i mig welding machine offers excellent arc characteristics & unsurpassed value. They are perfect for all materials and can perform difficult tasks with ease. The 380 range is the answer for those who require smooth, low spatter welding on all tasks from sheetmetal to heavy fabrications.
WELDING PROCESSES INCLUDE:
- Synergic MIG / MAG welding
- Stick / Arc / MMA welding
- Gouging process
- TIG / GTAW / Lift-Arc welding
OPTIONAL UPGRADES CAN BE INSTALLED AT ANY TIME (including POST SALE)
- PULSE welding
- DOUBLE PULSE welding (includes SINGLE PULSE)
- ROOT welding
- SINGLE PULSE, DOUBLE PULSE & ROOT welding
- CC / CV mode for using Voltage Sensing wire feeders on site
- Portable separate wire feeder with heavy duty wire drive system
- 4x4 Geared Drive & Pressure Rollers.
- Simple and Intuitive screen design for easy operation.
- 5- 360 amps welding range.
- Euro Torch Connection.
- Superior Inverter processor controlled.
- Overtemp Protection.
- Reverse Polarity For Gas or Gasless Wire.
- Trigger Latch, Switch & Spot Control
- Thermostatic Fan Cooling.
To request a free onsite demonstration on this product, please contact us