WELDMAX 300T DC HF PULSE TIG WELDER 415V
The latest digital inverter welder with perfect weld stability and control of DC Tig, Pulsed Arc, High Frequency & MMA Standard: Providing excellent welding characteristics for welders at all levels.
Thanks to its dimensions & ratio, power-weight/duty cycle the 300T is the best option for small, medium and large sized welding applications.
The Weldmax 300T DC is more than suitable for the following applications: Steel & Stainless Industry, Food Processing Industry, Schools, Tafes, Colleges, Mechanised & Automated Production, Chemical Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Industrial Assembly, Maintenance & Servicing, Machinery & Mechanical Engineering, MMA Welding, Electro-Mechanical Assembly, Agricultural Machine Servicing, Air Conditioning Plants, Hydraulics, Pipe Welding, Metal Windows & Door Frames & Fabrication.
Weldmax 221AC/DC is designed for welders at all levels and is recommended also for demonstrations and welding schools.
- Q-START- Rapid joining of weld pools for initial starting.
- SYNERGIC IGNITION – modifies the ignition according to electrode diameter.
- Dynamic arc, ensures deeper penetration and lower heat input with more regular bead formation.
- Remote torch controls, up/down, potentiometer foot control.
- VRD Function.
- TIG DC – High quality HF ignition suitable for very long torches.
- MULTITACK – reduces heat input while joining light gauge materials.
- Q SPOT – For fast tacking, leave the weld tack white and clean with very little heat.
- MMA – Up to 5mm electrodes in MMA, Adjustable Arc Force & Hot Start.
- Pre Gas and Post Gas.
- Up Slope and Down Slope.
- Pulse Settings.
Complete Package ready to weld with:
- 8mtr Tig Torch
- Earth Lead
- Argon Regulator
- Test & Tag
- Owner's Manual
- Water Cooler
---- Warranty 2 years -----
- 12 month parts and labour
- 12 parts only
To request a free onsite demonstration on this product, please contact us