WELDMAX 204T DC HF PULSE TIG WELDER 240V
The Multipower 204T is the latest digital inverter welder with very high precision weld characteristics and has all functions and features that a professional welder needs and wishes for.
Being equipped with Multipower, the PFC (Power Factor Corrector) is dimensioned for supporting a voltage range from 90 volts up to 270 volts. The internal device makes it possible to run off a generator with over 100mtrs or long supply cable.
Thanks to the 204′s extremely durable body, its high duty cycle, many features and intelligence systems, this machine provides an excellent option for small, medium and large sized welding applications.
The Weldmax 204T DC is suitable for the following applications: Steel & Stainless Industry, Food Processing Industry, Schools, Tafes, Colleges, Mechanised & Automated Production, Chemical Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Industrial Assembly, Maintenance & Servicing, Machinery & Mechanical Engineering, MMA Welding, Electro-Mechanical Assembly, Agricultural Machine Servicing, Air Conditioning Plants, Hydraulics, Pipe Welding, Metal Windows & Door Frames & Fabrication.
- Q-Start – Rapid joining of weld pools for initial starting.
- Dynamic arc, ensures deeper penetration and lower heat input with more regular bead formation.
- Multipower – Allows setting of different coated electrode types.
- V.EI – Switch off arc Voltage MMA.
- VRD Function – Voltage reduction device.
- PFC Device – Dimensioned for supporting a voltage range from 90V-270V.
- 50 Memory Setting.
- Slow Fast Pulse.
- Pre Gas and Post Gas.
- 2T/4T Bi Level Control.
- MULTITACK – reduces heat input while joining light gauge materials.
- Q SPOT – For fast tacking, leave the weld tack white and clean with very little heat.
- MMA – Up to 5mm electrodes in MMA, Adjustable Arc Force & Hot Start.
Complete package ready to weld with:
- 1 X Welmax 200amp inverter
- 1 X 4mtr Tig torch
- 1 X Earth lead assembly 4mtr
- 1 X Power input plug 240V/15amp
- 1 X 1.5mtr gas hose
- 1 X Argon regulator
- All assembled,Tested & Tagged
- Owner's manual
GENERAL EQUIPMENT FEATURES:
- Digital LCD Amp Display
- DC Pulse Tig
- Adjustable Pulse
- HF Start
- Hot Start
- Arc Force
---- Warranty 2 years -----
- 12 month parts and labour
- 12 parts only