TIG FILLER WIRE 4047 ALUM - 10% SILICON 2.4MM
Sale$141.45 /5kg Pkt
$28.29 / kg
Excludes GST - GST calculated at checkout
- 4047 is a premium quality Aluminium- nominal 10 % Silicon alloy rod used extensively for the brazing of many types of aluminium allow sheet and extruded shapes and castings
- 4047 ideal for brazing or braze welding applications, producing sound weld deposits with low parent metal distortion.
- Aluminium - 10% Silicon Alloy Rod
- Suitable for Gas Welding and Gas Tungsten Arc (GTAW / TIG) Welding Applications
- Embossed with AS / AWS Class 4047'
- Used extensively for the brazing of many types of Aluminium alloy sheets, extruded shapes and castings