PROMAX 350 BLUE AUTO HELMET
The PROMAX 350 electronic welding helmet is suitable for MIG, Stick & TIG welding. Stand-out features include; 4 senors for reliable switching & a generous viewing area, larger than many other helmets in this class. Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments, Grind-Mode switch, replaceable battery, magnification lens holder & more. Comfortable, very lightweight & superior optics.
WHY CHOOSE PROMAX 350?
- Enjoy a Generous Viewing Area - larger than many other helmets in this class (100 x 53mm)
- Ultra-Clear Vision
- 4 Arc Sensors for reliable arc detection & switching
- Ideal for MIG & Stick Welding, also suits TIG applications down to 30 amps
- For: Light to Medium Fabrication, Rural, Maintenance, etc
- Functions: Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments, plus Grind-Mode switch (locks the lens in light shade)
- Warranty: 2 year/24 months - Up to 100% longer than other helmets in this class
- Viewing area: 100 x 53mm
- High-Impact tested and rated to Australian standard AS1337.1
- Auto-darkening lens complies with AS1338.1
- 'Hinge & Lock' Lens Retainer System = Easy cover lens replacement, Seals tightly against spatter to prevent damage to electronic lens
- Magnification lens holder - takes standard magnification lenses
- Reliable Power Source: Replaceable battery plus solar assist, efficient electronics for low power consumption
- 'Full Laminate' Lens Construction: Each layer in the electronic lens assembly is firmly laminated for superior optical quality and long service life. This is in contrast to cheaper lenses which are simply glued on the edge and, over time, are prone to contamination and failure.
- Lightweight, Durable and Shock Resistant shell
- Auto-on & Auto-off = No buttons to press, Hassle-Free operation