NORTON FIBRE BLAZE DISC 100X16 120 GRIT
These Norton Blaze fibre discs are the perfect solution for the below processes, but not limited to: Preparing steel and stainless pipe with bevels and chamfers before welding, stainless and steel plate preparation for edge preps etc, post welding processes such as smoothing off a weld surface with super fast metal removal rates - making grinding and sanding and workshops more efficient and functional.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Less noise in workshop than traditional solid grinding wheels
- Less vibration on operators than traditional solid grinding wheels
- Safer products to use – less chance of grinding disc shattering
- Smoother pipe surface finish than traditional solid grinding wheels
- Up to 4x faster metal removal rate than traditional grinding wheels
- Less burrs or sharp edges - therefore less finger & eye injuries
- Reduced airborne metal particles, as the Blaze discs take a larger cut, therefore the dust goes to the floor not into the air.
Product demonstrations are available for this product - simply call us to arrange.