MIG WIRE HYUNDAI SM70E S6 MILD STEEL 0.9MM 15KG SPL
Characteristics on Usage
- Hyundai SM-70 Mig Wire is a solid wire designed for all
position welding by short-circuiting type transfer. As the deposition
efficiency is high and penetration is deep, highly efficient welding
can be performed.
- Butt and fillet welding of steel structures such as
vehicles, machinery and bridges.
- Use welding grade CO2/Argon+15~25% CO2
- Flow quantity of shielding gas should be 25 /min. approximately.
- Use wind screen against wind.
- Keep distance between tip and base metal 6~15mm for less than 250A, and 15~25mm for more than 250A of welding current.