LINCOLN RANGER 250GXT KOHLER PETROL WELDER GENERATOR
XTra Performance! XTra Power! XTra Protection!
Get all of the XTras needed for construction and maintenance work. That's XTra welding performance with 250 amps for AC or DC stick and DC wire welding and XTra power with up to 7,200 watts continuous for lights, grinders or high amperage equipment. You also get XTra protection and quiet operation with the Lincoln enclosed case.
Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 7m 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile AC/DC Welding
- AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- Excellent AC TIG welding with optional TIG Module and either a foot or hand Amptrol™ for aluminum and other alloy welding.
- MIG and Flux-Cored capable (with optional equipment).
- Remote ready! 6-pin connector and local/remote switch for remote control operation.
- 7,200 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Electric fuel pump avoids vapor lock.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 45 litre tank for extended run times.
- Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 40°C.
|TYPE OF ENGINE||
|HP AND SPEED||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||759 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm|
|NOISE LEVEL||100.7 dB Sound Power (Lwa)
76.4 dBA Sound Level at 7m