LINCOLN FLEETWELD 5P+ ELECTRODE 4.0MM (22.68KG)
Original price $39.92 - Original price $39.92
$39.92 / kg
$39.92 - $39.92
Current price $39.92
Excludes GST - GST calculated at checkout
Volume Discounts for ABN / Account holders -
Part No: ED010285
Availability: Low inventory, stocking up soon!
Lincoln’s Fleetweld® 5P+ is ideal for steel that’s less than clean. It’s a first choice for pipe welding, and vertical-up and overhead plate welding. This electrode is a long-time favorite among operators who handle cross-country and in-plant welding.
- Truly all-position, particularly good for vertical and overhead.
- Light slag with little slag interference for easy arc control. Easy slag removal, smooth bead.
- Deep penetration with maximum admixture.
- Capable of x-ray quality welds, out-of-position.
- Better bead appearance and slag removal compared to Fleetweld® 5P.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001
- Tolerates galvanized, plated, dirty, painted or greasy steel which cannot be completely cleaned.
- Pipe welding – cross country and in-plant.
- Repair welding.
- Joints requiring deep penetration such as square edge butt welds.