HYPERTHERM 90 ROB TORCH ASSEMBLY & CONSUMABLES 7.6M
Hypertherm®059465 Duramax 90 degree robotic plasma cutting torch with 7.6m leads.
Designed for durability and reliability with SpringStart™ technology, Duramax® torches are available for handheld and machine cutting and gouging, and robotic cutting. These robotic torches use the same mechanised consumables found in handheld and mechanised Duramax torches.
This 90 degree robotic torch is great for cutting. It allows for greater precision. The torch comes with the full set of consumables and a 7.6m lead. It is robotically used to ensure maximum accuracy.
- Flats, grooves, and dowel sockets on the torch body prevent rotational or horizontal slip
- Torch positioning marks for easy realignment. Compact size for easier programming
- The 90° torch measures only 20.1 cm (7.9") long and 9.9 cm (3.9") tall, including consumables. Durable torch lead to withstand repetitive motion
- Powermax® torch leads are lightweight and flexible to hold up under the torque and repetitive motion of robotic cutting
- Approximately 7.5 cm (3") bend radius
- FastConnect™ torch quick disconnect measures 4.2 cm (1.65") in diameter, making through-arm installations possible on some robots. Clamp designed for easy integration
- Optional aluminum clamp has threaded holes and bolt holes for integration with a variety of mounting arms. Mechanical teach tool aids programming
- Optional mechanical teach tool allows you to touch the plate while programming cutting and pierce heights. The best-selling Powermax air plasma systems deliver high performance for robotic applications
- CNC interface with adjustable voltage divider and optional serial communications port
- Optional FineCut® consumables for high-quality cuts on thin metal
- Quick-disconnect work lead
- Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust gas pressure
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability
Protect your investment! Choose genuine torches and consumables for your Hypertherm® plasma cutting system and keep your system running at peak performance.
As Australia’s leading supplier of high-performance plasma cutters, plasma accessories, plasma torches & spare parts QWS offer a wide range of products & services Australia-wide including Brisbane, Gold coast, Sunshine coast, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville, Cairns, Hervey Bay, Gladstone & many more...