WELDMAX 125VP DC INVERTER VRD W/ CASE
Process:TIG & ARC
Unit of Measure:each
The 125VP is an advanced inverter power source which is robust and reliable for industrial applications where a 10A power supply is available.
The built in “Total Protection Device” saves the inverter components from over voltage and makes it suitable for use with unstable power supplies and generators.
Designed for welding all kinds or covered electrodes under the most demanding environmental conditions.
- Factory optimised Hot Start, Arc Force and Anti Sticking allows easy and excellent quality welding using electrodes up to 3.2mm diameter.
- Lift start function guarantees arc ignition without damaging the tungsten electrode.
- 10AMP 240V Power Supply.
- Light weight: only 4.4kg
- Handle and Shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Inverter Power Source for low energy demand and best arc performance.
- Microprocessor controls real time welding parameters.
- Excellent rutile, basic MMA Welding.
- Lift TIG DC ignition reduces Tungsten inclusions.
- Fast Pulse TIG DC: focused arc, thinner welding material and lower deformations.
- Ideal for outdoor operations.
- Comes with a Carry Case and Arc Leads.
To request a free onsite demonstration on this product, please contact us