Providing accuracy, confidence and compliance for over 80 years, Tempilstik® is the original temperature-indicating stick with the best combination of precision and convenience for surface temperature measurement. Specially engineered for accurate temperature indication in pre-heating, interpass and post-weld heat treating applications, Tempilstik is the industry’s leading choice for use in the most critical jobs.
• 116 temperatures available from 100°F(38°C) -2000°F(1093°C)
• Stick instantly melts at designated temperature for easy and
immediate visual inspection.
• Calibration-free with 100% reliability
• NIST traceable accuracy to +/-1 %
• Comply with preheat temperature requirements of AWS D1.1,
ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3.
• Imprinted part number, temperature and lot code across entire
stick for improved traceability
• Made in U.S.A.
• Ship building
• Metal fabrication
• Railroad, Fracking
• Oil & gas production
• Stainless steel