We are a blue chip distributor of the world's leading welding helmet - the 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets and Air Systems. Our innovative products enable greater welding performance and make the welder's job safer and more comfortable.
3M WELDING SAFETY
3M has been a pioneer in the disposable respirator category, also referred to as filtering facepiece respirators. Today our extensive family of disposable respirators (P1 – P2) offers a full range of comfort, convenience and value. Our respirators are designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.
3M is the world's leading supplier of Speedglas brandWelding Helmets and Systems for eye, face and respiratory protection. Our knowledge and experience of welders' working conditions sparks innovative development of products that enable welding performance and make the welder's job safer and more comfortable.
3M SPEEDGLAS WELDING HELMET RANGETOP OF THE LINE 9100
This top-of-the-line auto-darkening welding helmet series is designed specifically for professional welders and boasts the industry's largest viewing area. Featuring Speedglas' largest and most powerful lens ever, this welding equipment series continues the legendary tradition of outstanding quality with one of the highest possible optical classification ratings.
Made in Sweden and built with the welder’s comfort as a priority, this auto-darkening welding helmet series is optimised for stick, MIG, TIG, hidden arc, outdoor, cutting, tack and grinding.
All Speedglas 9100 series welding shields have SideWindows for peripheral vision and comply with the relevant Australian and New Zealand standards.
Speedglas 9100 auto-darkening welding helmets are also available with the Adflo powered air respirator, the V-500E supplied air regulator, integrated safety helmets and flip-up visor functionality.
- True View – The difference is easy to see. Yes, in light state it is still shade 3! But what you see through the lens appears lighter, more detailed and colourful. In fact, the improved welding lens optics can make your entire viewing experience feel more natural. When combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows you experience a view like no other...
- Largest Viewing Area Available - The huge 73 x 107mm viewing area of the new Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens when combined with the Speedglas 9100 series SideWindows gives welders an industry leading viewing area with peripheral vision.
- TST - All Speedglas 9100 lenses have advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) capable of detecting an arc down to an industry leading 1 amp.
- Five Levels of Protection – The Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet series offers you integrated eye (AS/NZS1338.1), face (AS/NZS1337.1 - high impact), head (AS/NZS1801), respiratory (AS/NZS1716) and optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270).
- High Comfort Head Harness - Provides multiple adjustment combinations so you can tailor the helmet to fit your personal preferences. The harness features two crown straps to distribute weight, a smooth ratchet mechanism for precise tightening and a perfectly balanced parked position when raised. Less pressure - and a perfectly-adjusted, personal fit - means more comfort, all day long.
- Now with Auto-On – Every time you pick up the welding helmet, the 9100XXi welding lens immediately turns ON to your latest welding setting. And it automatically turns itself OFF after a period of non-movement.
Three Year Warranty - Speedglas 9100 auto-darkening lens manufacturing processes are supported by rigorous quality assurance systems. As a consequence, Speedglas welding helmets are now backed by a three year warranty*.
Introducing the 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100XXi Series - the Speedglas 9100 auto darkening welding helmets are designed specifically for professional welders and feature the industry's most powerful and most versatile auto-darkening welding lens - the Speedglas 9100XXi (73x107mm).
The Speedglas 9100XXi features auto-on and new True-View which allows the welder to view every weld with more colour, clarity and contrast.
The Speedglas 9100XXi when combined with the Speedglas SideWindows gives you the largest welding helmet viewing area available on the Australian & New Zealand market!!
The Speedglas 9100XXi auto darkening lens continues Speedglas' legendary tradition of outstanding optical quality with the highest possible optical classification rating 1/1/1 and is optimised for stick, MIG, TIG, hidden arc, outdoor, cutting, tack and grinding.
Speedglas 9100 helmets are all compliant with the relevant Australian & New Zealand standards.
The Speedglas Welding Helmet Series 9100XXi below features fixed front with external grind and memory settings, flip-up and safety helmet options.