ITW AAMTech is a manufacturer and distributor of quality automotive aftermarket products for the DIY and DIFM markets in Australia and New Zealand. Globally we are part of the US$13.4 billion dollar ITW family which operates in 57 countries around the world focusing on innovative customer solutions. All AAMTech products are either manufactured or distributed through one of our three sites in Hemmant QLD, Wetherill Park NSW, or our head office in Dandenong South VIC.
Our vast range of products are distributed in the Automotive Aftermarket, Fleet, Trade & Industrial markets. We are successful in our markets because of the strength our iconic brands, and our ability to provide our customers with a constant flow of new & improved products.
Our portfolio of leading brands are some of the best in the country. We aim to continually provide our customers with innovative new products and solutions.
- Black Magic is a leading brand of tyre & wheel care products sold in the USA, Australia & NZ. Originally starting out as a single product designed for interior trim and bumpers, the popularity of Black Magic grew when consumers started using it on their tyres because it stayed shiny longer than competitor’s products. Now best known for the Black Magic Tyre Wet product, Black Magic is the #1 choice of auto enthusiasts.
- The Chemtech range of vehicle care and protection products have been developed to meet the demands of extreme climatic and environmental conditions faced by Australian vehicle owners. Used extensively by the Professional Detailing, Heavy Vehicle Trade, Car, 4WD & Truck enthusiasts for over 20 years, the range is well known as a gutsy, no nonsense, down to earth, value for money, quality brand of products that consistently work!
- Trusted since 1970, The Original Fix-A-Flat Aerosol tyre inflators are the cheapest and quickest way to repair a flat tyre in an emergency. Fix-A-Flat was invented in 1970 by Snap Products and became the first emergency aerosol flat tyre sealant and inflator. With a name that says exactly what it does, Fix-A-Flat has become a household name and continues to dominate the aerosol tire inflator market to this day.
- Permatex is a leading global manufacturer of premium chemical products specifically developed for the automotive maintenance & repair market. Automotive enthusiasts & professional technicians alike enjoy the extensive product offering offered by Permatex
- Rain-X provides drivers with products to help them outsmart the elements. With our Original Glass Treatment water beading technology, Rain-X leads the automotive aftermarket in glass care. All Rain-X products are designed to help keep our customers a step ahead of Mother Nature on the road.
- Septone is an Australian brand which caters to the Automotive (trade & retail), Industrial, Marine, Fleet, and Hardware markets. Established on September 1, 1943, Septone has a long history in the Australian market and has built a reputation for great Australian made products.
- Since 1989, Slime has been committed to providing our customers with high quality, innovative tyre care products. As the worldwide leading brand in tyre care, we offer a complete line that allows us to present retailers and distributors with a category solution, while giving customers the tools they need to care for their tyres, save money, & stay safe.
- The Tectaloy brand has been providing quality coolants for vehicles Australia wide since 1952 and now also throughout major automotive retailers in New Zealand. We manufacture quality Anti-Freeze concentrates, Pre-Mix Ready to Use coolants, & corrosion inhibitor concentrates to suit passenger & performance vehicles, light truck, heavy duty & stationary engines.
- Wynn’s is a worldwide leading brand of innovative automotive specialty chemicals & service equipment in the DIY and DIFM markets. In the automotive retail space, Wynn's is well known for it's quality range of vehicle additives & treatments. Wynn's offers professional equipment & chemical solutions that ensure the optimal operation of all vehicle systems. Wynn's Professional relies on a well-structured distribution network of distributors, who service the automotive trade industry throughout Australia & New Zealand