You're browsing Macc.
WHY CHOOSE MACC MACHINERY?
- Italian-Made – Italian-made machinery is the best in the world and MACC is no exception. Extensive time and effort is put into manufacturing highly effective, top quality metal cutting machines that meet industry demands. Manufactured in Italy, each machine is guaranteed to produce excellent cutting results and include state-of-the-art features that make the metal cutting process easier than ever.
- 40 Years’ Experience – With decades of experience and expertise in the industry, the MACC brand is reliable and their metal cutting saws are up to the task. The longevity of this brand proves that MACC has been able to adapt to the changing needs of the industry and continues to exceed expectations in both quality and price.
- Metal Cutting Saw Specialists – When you know what you excel at, you stick with it. MACC has the know-how to manufacture high performing metal cutting saws for the construction and manufacturing industries, which is why they specialise in this particular type of machinery.
METAL CUTTING SAWS:
MACC are experts at manufacturing every kind of saw needed in the metal working and fabrication industry with manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic options available. With robust industrial-grade construction and superior cutting quality, MACC is top of the line.
We have all types of metal cutting saws in our range including:
- Coldsaws – Circular saw machines that produce a fast, accurate and high-quality cut. Both the blade and material being cut remain cool when a coldsaw is used. They are well suited to cutting most ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and the blades can be sharpened multiple times when they become blunt.
- Bandsaws – Well suited to high capacity metal cutting jobs, bandsaws can cut through large volumes of work quickly and easily, however, the cut is slightly less clean and precise than some other metal cutting saw options. When bandsaw blades become blunt, they will need to be replaced.
- Friction Saws – High-speed circular saws that use frictional heat to cut through metal. The heat generated melts through the metal, delivering a very fast cut. Friction saws are often used for cutting the most difficult materials, however, the blades do have a shorter life span than other saws.
- T.C.T Saws – A fast and precise circular saw that specifically suits non-ferrous metals such as aluminium, copper and brass. A tungsten carbide-tipped blade is used in these saws which provides superior strength and allows the saw to be operated at much higher temperatures to produce a faster cut.
Stay up to date with QWS
Join our mailing list to receive specials, discounts & technical information!