WELDER RENTAL & HIRE WELDERS MADE REAL EASY
ARE YOU GOING TO RENT/HIRE A WELDING EQUIPMENT?
Here are some of the advantages you have with renting a welder from a professional welding equipment supplier.
- Renting gives you the capability to increase the volume of production simply by getting the right equipment for what the job demands.....and not battling on with what you already own.
- It is a great way to utilise modern welding technology in welding equipment and latest welding software technology achievable in todays market.
- When you save money by renting welders instead of using cash / capital and by simply removing the costs associated with repairs and maintenance, this should allow you target more profitable project or ventures, as you will be less dependant on capital expenditure to fund equipment.
- If you are considering purchasing equipment in the near future, hiring a welding machine for a prior project is a great way to give it a good test drive. So, the option is yours, rent a welder and you’ll have a hands-on experience on the equipment which will be very critical on your future welding machine decisions.
We make it easy to get started with rental welders, and we also offer onsite training and operator assistance for the life of the hire period, therefore making all these processes smoother, easier to understand and a lot more convenient for you.
WE MAKE IT EASY
Whether your regular welding machines are being serviced or you’ve hit a peak period of business, call on QWS to discuss your needs.
We recognize that every project or task is different, and that’s why we are happy to help you with advice on which welding equipment is best for your project and usage.
With our wide range of stock, we have all the consumables and safety gear you need to get your job underway.
EQUIPMENT FOR HIRE
- Hire a Stud welder
- Hire a Stick welder
- Hire a MIG welder
- Hire a Tig welder
- Hire a Plasma cutter
- Hire a Diesel Welder/Genset
- Great range of welders
- Flexible and fast approach
- Short, medium and long-term hire/rental options
- Stand down rates available
- Free on-site training
Don’t miss out on quoting bigger jobs just because your existing equipment capabilities don’t quite stretch far enough- call us now at 1800 108 900 or visit www.weldingsupply.com.au.
Feel FREE to discuss a hire arrangement that will suit your needs.