Heavy-Duty Back Pack for Adflo PAPR
3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy Duty PAPR Backpack
Designed for heavy duty industrial applications
Easily adjustable to optimise comfort and fit for each individual user
Flame retardant* and highly durable
Ergonomic design creates lightweight, balanced feel when carried
Shaped to minimise contact with the back for improved ventilation
Part Number: 954015HD
Comfortable and robust
For extended welding in hard-wearing
environments, many welders prefer the
extra comfort and stability afforded by a
backpack attachment for their Powered
Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
To that end, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy Duty Backpack (part no. 954015HD) combines robust construction with a perfectly balanced fit and feel made to last throughout long shifts.
This backpack not only allows the weight of the respirator to be evenly distributed across the shoulders and back, but also ensures the PAPR is accessing cleaner air away from the welder’s arc.
What’s more, having the powered air respirator positioned on your back can make it considerably easier to move around tight workspaces.
Primarily designed for welding with the award-winning 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR, this backpack is also suitable for use with other PAPR units (e.g. 3M™ Versaflo™).
Heavy Duty Back Pack for the 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR System (part number BPK-HD)
• Designed to distribute the weight of the Adflo™ system evenly across the user’s back and shoulders for optimal comfort
• Suitable for extended welding in hard wearing environments where respiratory protection is required
• Robustly constructed and flame retardant for heavy duty industrial applications
• Positions the Adflo unit further from the welding arc to access cleaner air away from the plume
• Contoured to minimise contact with the back and improve overall ventilation - Fit can be seamlessly customised to each individual user.