WELDMAX 250 AC/DC HF PULSE TIG WELDER 3PH
Excludes GST - GST calculated at checkout
AC TIG Feautures
- AC Amperage control. Provides stepless adjustment of welding power from 5amps to 250amps.
- AC Balance Control. Provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds. Features extended ranges.
- AC Frequency. Controls the width of the arc cone and can improve directional control of the arc.
- AC Pulse welding. Pulsing can increase puddle agitation, arc stability and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
- AC MIX Wave form. Allows mix of AC and DC wave forms in the same weld process to ensure optimum weld results and deeper penetration.
DC TIG Features
- Precise Arc for Exceptionally Smooth welding . For perfect welding carbon steels, stainless steels and exotic metals.
- DC Pulse welding. Pulsing can increase puddle agitation, arc stability and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
AC/DC Stick Features
- Arc Control. Allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Hot Start Adaptive Control. Provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- AC Frequency Control. Adds stability for smoother welds when AC Stick welding.
- Mixed wave. Fast freezing puddle, deep penetration and fast travel speeds.
- Squarewave. For a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action.
- Sine Wave. For customers that like a traditional arc. Quiet with good wetting.
- Triangular Wave. Reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. Fast travel speeds.
- Lift Arc. Provides AC or DC arc initiation without the use of high frequency.
- High-frequency. Arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability and prevents tungsten inclusions in critical jobs.
Power Source Features Overview
- Fan-On-Demand. Power source cooling system operates only when needed - reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Programmable Job memory. Features 999 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- Post-Flow gas control. Calculates the length of postflow time based on the Amperage setting. This eliminates the need to independently set the postflow time for different Amperages. This feature preserves your tungsten and prevents porosity.
- Intergrated Water Cooling. An integrated / dedicated-use receptacle for the Weldmax closed circuit cooling radiator system.
- VRD Functionality. Comes with Voltage Reduction Device (VRD), compliant with AS1672.2 2007 Category C Environment.
- 3Year Warranty. Comprehensive Weldmax warranty program with worldwide support