225c MULTI-PROCESS FEATURES
- DC controlled or pulsed welding, pre-set synergic curves, program storage of your own custom weld parameters, 2T/4T spot function, Pre-post gas time regulation, electronic reactance, soft start, burn-back time, hot start, slope down, crater fill.
- Lift arc, DC controlled or pulsed welding, 2T/4T, current frequency and current levels in TIG pulsed welding, final current, Up/Down slope regulation.
- Anti-stick capability, adjustable hot start & arc force.
- Microprocessor-controlled multi-process welding inverter suitable for MIG/MAG (manual, synergic or pulsed), TIG-DC (continuous or pulsed) and MMA welding.
- The large display shows all the welding parameters and makes their setting easy and intuitive.
COMPLETE & READY
Included is the following:
Weldmax 225c Pulse power source
3 metre Mig Torch with Graphite liner for Aluminium/Stainless OR 4 metre Mig torch setup for Steel
Earth Lead 4 Metre with Spring clamp
Argon Regulator with 1.5mtr gas Hose
Drive Rollers to suit Aluminium/Steel/Stainless
15A/240V phase plug fitted
3 year warranty
Lifetime product support
225c PULSE APPLICATIONS
Microprocessor-controlled multi-process welding inverter suitable for MIG/MAG
(manual, synergic or pulsed), TIG-DC (continuous or pulsed) and MMA welding.
The large display shows all the welding parameters and makes their setting easy and intuitive.
In synergic MIG/MAG welding the microprocessor ensures easy and quick setting of the programs, thus always guaranteeing optimal arc stability and the highest weld quality.
In pulsed mode welding it is unbeatable and guarantees excellent quality results on the thinnest of materials.
Its simplicity and versatility makes it ideal for use in steel, stainless and aluminium.
The Weldmax 225c model is lightweight, compact and is designed to accept wire reels with diameters of 300mm.
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS
Weldmax’s contact thoughts and cares for the ecological issues and latest technologies which have been designed to reduce the environmental impact.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
The 225c Pulse comes standard with a 3 year warranty. QWS also provides lifetime customer service support. We can teach you how to use your new 225c Pulse to achieve its maximum welding potential.
TEST THE BEST
if you're not happy with your 225c Pulse, QWS will happily exchange your product to a more suited machine*
READY TO WELD SMARTER?
Current range MIG / MMA / TIG
|A||20 - 200|
|Welding current at 35 % ED (40° C) – MIG/MAG / MMA||A||200|
|Welding current at 100 % ED (40° C) – MIG||A||140|
|Welding current at 100 % ED (40° C) – MMA / TIG||A||120|
|Power supply||V||AC 230|
|Wire feed rollers||4|
|Wire speed||M/min||0 - 24|
|Wire diameter steel / inox / alu||mm||0.18 - 1.2|
|Electrode diameter||mm||2.5- 4.0|
|Dimensions aircooled L x W x Hmm500 x 280 x 420|
Weldmax 225c Pulse brochure & technical details manualDownload