WELDMAX 220 PULSE MIG/TIG/MMA INVERTER
- MIG Pulsed/Synergic/Manual Welding mode - a perfect match for Aluminium and Stainless steel
- TIG DC standard or TIG DC Pulsed arc for Steel & Stainless only with VRD & MMA/Electrode Welding
- Digital display for amps, volts, material thickness, wire feed speed adjustment, etc
- Job / memory mode
- 2T / 4T & Spot trigger functions
- Integrated 4 wheel drive wire feeder
COMPLETE MACHINE PACKAGE READY TO WELD INCLUDING:
- Weldmax 220 Pulse Inverter MIG power source
- 3 metre Mig Torch with Graphite liner for Aluminium/Stainless OR 4 metre Mig Torch setup for Steel
- Earth Lead 4 Metre with Spring clamp
- Argon Regulator with 1.5mtr gas Hose
- Drive Rollers to suit Aluminium/Steel/Stainless
- 15A/240V phase plug fitted
- Owners manual
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
Duty Cycle Rating
- 200 Amps @ 40%
- 140 Amps @ 100%
Dimensions & Weight
- Weighs only 16.2kg
- 500 x 280 x 420mm
The Weldmax 220 pulse Mig is a Microprocessor-controlled multi-process welding inverter suitable for MIG/MAG (manual, synergic or pulsed), TIG-DC (continuous or pulsed) and MMA welding. The large 3.3" display shows all the welding parameters, and makes settings easy and intuitive.
In synergic MIG/MAG welding, the microprocessor ensures easy and quick setting of the programs thus always guaranteeing optimal arc stability and highest weld quality. MIG-MAG features: DC controlled or pulsed welding using pre-set synergic curves, Program storage of your own custom weld parameters, 2T/4T & spot trigger function, pre-gas & post-gas time regulation, electronic reactance, soft start, burn-back time, hot start, slope down, crater fill.
In pulsed mode welding it is unbeatable and guarantees excellent quality results with is ability to regulate the heat input to ensure a great result even on the thinnest of materials including Aluminium & stainless.
TIG DC features: Lift arc DC controlled or pulsed welding, 2T/4T, Amperage Adjustment, frequency and Peak current levels in TIG pulsed welding, final current, up/down slope regulation.
MMA / Stick features: Anti-stick capability, adjustable hot start and arc force. Its simplicity and versatility make it ideal for use in body shops or maintenance jobs.
The Weldmax 220 model is lightweight & compact and accepts 100 and 200mm wire reels.
To request a free onsite demonstration on this product, please contact us now.