SUB ARC FLUX HYUNDAI 777MXT (H14) 20KG
$4.24 / kg
Excludes GST - GST calculated at checkout
- Single and multi-layer welding of miniature LPG tanks, spiral pipes, ships, agricultural implements, machinery, boilers, bridges, and structural steels.
- Especially insensitive to oil, rust, scale, dirt and primers on the surface to be welded. Slag detachability in narrow groove and resistance to porosity are excellent. Suitable for welding of thin and medium plate in high speed welding. As the consumption of flux is low, it is very economical. Applicable to horizontal and flat fillet welding
- 1. Dry the flux at 300~350?(572~662?) for 60minutes before use.
- 2. When the flux height is excessive, poor bead appearance may occur.
- 3. Remove rust, scales, oil, paint, water, dirt and slag of tack welds from the groove to obtain sound weld metal.
- 4. Use welding current and speed as low as possible at the
first layer of groove to avoid cracking.