RESPIRATOR 3M VERSAFLO ADFLO SYSTEM
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield M-107 with 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Chemical and scratch resistant lens with wide viewing area
- Excellent peripheral and downward vision with exceptional optical clarity
- New upgraded Adflo™ is super light with rapid charge
- Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Optional head, shoulder and neck cover
- Flame resistant face seal
- Head top attached earmuffs are available separately (part no. 197011)
- Respiratory and face protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1).
The 3M M-107 Versaflo™ Face Shield with Adflo powered air purifying respirator provides a high level of respiratory and face protection.
The M-100 series visor features a wide viewing area, providing excellent peripheral and downward vision with exceptional optical clarity. Reinforced with a chemical and scratch resistant lens, the M-107 shield is designed to deal with the toughest conditions. A flame resistant face seal prevents respiratory contaminants and hot particles from entering the face shield.
Combining the M-107 Versaflo shield with the award-winning Adflo system gives you excellent protection. The new Adflo Lithium-ion battery is 40% lighter and has a rapid charge function to get the system from 0-80% charge in approximately 1 hour. The Adflo also has adjustable air flow settings, so you can easily switch between 170L per minute up to 200L per minute. This system has a required minimum protection factor of 50. The M-107 head top with Adflo is suitable for a wide range of applications including woodworking, coating, painting, grinding, manufacturing and cleaning.
This complete system complies with AS/NZS 1716 (respiratory protection) and AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection) standards. If optional hearing protection is added to this system, it will also comply with AS/NZS1270 standards for hearing protection (see part number 197011).
This headtop has an optional head, neck and shoulder cover (see part M-976) and also an optional flame resistant headtop cover (part number M-972).