PAFTEC CLEANSPACE 2 P3 HEPA PARTICULATE FILTER - 3PK
The CleanSpace Particulate Filter P3 TM3 P SL R is suitable for protection against airborne particulates (dust, mists and fumes).
IMPORTANT: The filters are compatible with all CleanSpace PAPR Power Units. When selecting a CleanSpace Filter please consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: lightweight, no hoses or belts
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulate (dust, mists and fumes)
- Materials: Fibreglass particulate media and plastic casing, silicone seal
- Easy and quickly fitted and removed from the power unit
- Weight: average 21g
- Dimensions: 120mm x 45mm x 45mm
- Packaged Shelf life: 3 years from manufacturing date
- Materials: ABS frame, borosilicate microfiber; PC spun fibres, polyurethane foam (seal)
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity
- Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace PAPR power units
- These filters are not waterproof and should be replaced if they come in contact with water
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR power units
- AS/NZS1716: 2012
- EN 12942
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.