LINCOLN VANTAGE 580 WELDING MACHINE
Get a 580 amp welder in a compact case! The same size as the Vantage® 400! A turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® makes this a reality! Also, less weight than traditional 580 amp welders makes the Vantage® 580 compact design a great choice for installation on truck beds where available space and weight capacity are limited.
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
One of the most compact 580 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks (subject to vehicle capacity limits).
Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding - Separate Arc Gouge Mode
Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 9.5 mm carbon rods.
VRD Voltage Reduction Device
Reduced OCV in CC and CV modes for added safety.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 22 kW peak (20 kW continuous) 3-phase 415/240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 1 x 415V 32A and 2 x 240V 15A receptacles for generator power for common construction tools.
Engine: 4 Cylinder 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins®
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- More HP for output at high alititude than a naturally-aspirated engine.
Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- Industrial Diesel Engine - 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins®
- Innovative Service Access
- Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Rated Output: 500a/38v/100%525a/39v/60%
- Output Range: 14-40v Cv20-250a Dc Tig30-580a Dc40-300a Pipe90-580a Gouge
- Generator Output: 3-ph: 20 Kw Cont., 1-ph: 7.2 Kw Cont.
- Type Of Engine: Perkins 404d-22t Turbo Epa Tier 4i Flex
- Hp And Speed: 43hp @ 1850 Rpm
- Cylinders: 4
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 913 Mm X 642 Mm X 1524 MM