LINCOLN SPEEDTEC® 215C READY-TO-WELD MIG PACKAGE
- Smart housing: 15kg spool capability, helpful shelves, 48% lower weight comparing to conventional MIG equipment
- Multiple Tasks: MIG Synergic and Manual, FCAW, Stick, TIG Lift
- Power Factor Correction (PFC). More welding power, 30% less energy consumption (comparing to conventional MIG equipment) = cost saving, generator compatible
- User Friendly Operation: Icon control colour TFT Interface screen
- Superior Arc Performance. CV MIG: Infinitely Variable Control of voltage, Wire Feed Speed and Inductance, Stick: Hot Start and Arc Force Control, TIG: Lift TIG avoids Tungsten contamination
ProcessesCV MIG manual, CV MIG synergic, FCAW, STICK, LIFT TIG
ONE POWERFUL MACHINE TO TACKLE ANY JOB
SPEEDTEC® 215C is a small but powerful single phase inverter based, multi-process machine designed for MIG, Stick or TIG applications. It has been equipped with color TFT User Interface, that makes welding set up fast and easy. Built in synergic mode, helps to find optimal welding parameters based on amperage, WFS or material thickness. With SPEEDTEC® 215C, you can get maximum output of 200A at 25% of duty cycle and weld with 1,0 mm solid or 1,1mm of cored wire. The welding performance gives excellent results for steel, stainless steel and aluminium. Machine works perfectly with mixed gas, argon and 100% CO2 also with self-shielding wires (Innershield). Thanks to active PFC module, you consume 30%* less energy and pay less bills.
- Multiple Tasks MIG Synergic and Manual, FCAW, Stick, TIG Lift.
- Smart housing 15kg spool, helpful shelves, useful in workshop or production hall.
- User Friendly icon control panel : colour TFT Interface screen makes set up is easy for experts and beginners.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) : more power to arc, consume 30% less energy*, work on 100m