HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 45XP/65/85/100 DURAMAX ELECTRODE
Hypertherm Electrode for
For use with Hypertherm Powermax 45/65/85/105 machines with the Duramax torch. These electrodes are intended for 45-105 amp drag/mechanized/fine-cut cutting, & gouing with a hand torch. Sold as a package of 5.
Benefits of Genuine Hypertherm Consumables:
• Made in the USA
• Tool free allows consumables to be easily changed out
• TrueFlow™ allows for centered electrode alignment with the water tube to ensure optimal cooling, which increases life and produces a higher and consistent cut quality
• SpringStart™ electrode technology ensures consistent, reliable starting by eliminating moving parts in the torch
• Vented shield™ is electrically isolated to prevent double arcing, the vent holes around the orifice stabilize the arc, cool the consumables, and protect them from spatter. These features improve piercing capabilities and increase consumable life
• Advanced axial swirl ring allows the long vented nozzle with exposed vent holes and swirl ring to align near the tip of the electrode, ensuring the correct amount of gas flow and optimal consumable life
• Conical Flow™ nozzle technology increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross
• CoolFlow™ delivers enhanced cooling of the nozzle through key features such as a deep groove, angled o-ring seal and specific shoulder contact for increased nozzle life and cut quality
As Australia’s leading supplier of high-performance plasma cutters, plasma accessories, plasma torches & spare parts QWS offer a wide range of products & services Australia-wide including Brisbane, Gold coast, Sunshine coast, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville, Cairns, Hervey Bay, Gladstone & many more...