HYPERTHERM 180 MINI MT ASSEMBLY 125A NO CONSU 10.7M
The 180 degree mini machine torch, when used with the Powermax125, is able to cut or gouge faster, easier and better than any other product in its class. The recommended piercing capability is 25mm.
- Fast connect torch connection.
- Dual angle design.
- Powercool design.
- Contact-start technology eliminates high-frequency interface that can damage nearby electronic equipment.
- Conical flow nozzle technology increases arc density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
- Spring start technology in the electrode increases torch reliability by eliminating moving parts in the torch.
- Comes with 10.7m lead.
Protect your investment! Choose genuine torches and consumables for your Hypertherm® plasma cutting system and keep your system running at peak performance.
As Australia’s leading supplier of high-performance plasma cutters, plasma accessories, plasma torches & spare parts QWS offer a wide range of products & services Australia-wide including Brisbane, Gold coast, Sunshine coast, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville, Cairns, Hervey Bay, Gladstone & many more...