CUTTING TIP TYPE 41 OXY/ACETYLENE #32 CIGWELD 225-300MM
$48.12 / each
Excludes GST - GST calculated at checkout
- Longer Nozzle Life - the high brass content and advanced manufacturing techniques give COMET taper seat nozzles an inbuilt quality
- Better quality cutting - the mirror smooth finish of the gas ports assures stable gas flows and superior cutting oxygen stream.
- Cuts are clean and smooth with the narrowest kerf width Less slag adhesion - high copper content of sizes 20, 24 etc conducts heat away from the nozzle face.
- The nozzle keeps relatively cool and slag adherence to the nozzle face is reduced.
- LPG (propane) flames do not blow off - taper seat LPG nozzles have slotted preheat ports which cause a turbulence in the gas flow enabling the flame to hang on to the nozzles Faster nozzle attachment - easy change of position for bent nozzles.
- Only one nut is tightened to give perfect seating with taper seat nozzles
- Wider seating areas ensures gas tight seals
- Protective flange to safeguard tapered seat from damage
- Type: 41 Standard
- Size: 32
- Plate Thickness: 225-300
- Fuel gas flow @ 100 kPa: 20.0
- Total Oxygen Flow &; Pressure l/min @ kPa: 420 (600)