ANTISPATTER PROTEC 10L DRUM
$679.07 / 10Ltr drum
PREMIUM ANTI-SPATTER FLUID WITH INTEGRATED CLEANING EFFECT
Anti-spatter Concentrate 10L Drum. Makes 50L of Ready to Use Product
- PROTEC CE15L+ gives high-grade protection to adhering, hot metal spatter (anti-spatter agent), intended for application to workpieces, equipment and tools
- Suitable for steel, zinc-plated steel, stainless steel, etc.
- Suitable for all common welding techniques: MIG/MAG welding, spot welding, laser welding, MIG brazing, etc.
- Features an integrated cleaning function (degreasing)
- No silicone, non-flammable, vegetable based
- Effective when wet or dry: Long-term protection over 3 weeks
- Perfectly suitable to be welded over
- Integrated degreasing effect, ideal suitability for coating (e.g. galvanising, painting, cataphoresis, powder coating, electroplating, etc.)
- Integrated corrosion protection
- PROTEC is tried and tested, internationally - in the automotive industry, vehicle engineering, system engineering and structural steel engineering as well as crane engineering, etc.
- Increased productivity — no need for reworking
- Increased quality with spatter-free metal surfaces
- Maximum process safety + safe for users
- Coat the surface to be protected with PROTEC CE15L+ prior to welding or cutting. Apply by spraying, best by using manual spray pump PROTEC HSP3K or using PROTEC ECO sprayer to guarantee optimum coating and high efficiency. HVLP automatic sprayer systems are suitable for series production. Shake canister before opening it to safeguard the emulsion is homogeneous (best by rotating your wrist while holding the canister). The matching drain valve facilitates filling emulsion into sprayers.